Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Blogosphere Sucks!

This is the place where I unleash all of my pent up frustration about those who blog for no other reason than to complain about their comfortable lives. Those who, rather than fix their problems, are content to blog about them so that they can get the sympathy of a bunch of strangers! I just don't get it. Never have, never will.

For some reason, if complete and total strangers tell these people it's okay to be a lazy blob on the planet who does nothing more than suck energy from those willing to give it, it makes it okay! WTF? How does having other such people tell you it's okay to be a that way mean anything? Meanwhile, they ignore the advice of real people who really know them and continue down their paths of destruction. It's a sick cycle of people enabling each other. It's got to stop!!

I completely plan on giving real examples here. I will not say which particular blogs I got this info from, I will be as vague as possible. Just rest assured that everything you read here will be true. And my opinon on each topic will be sincere and from the bottom of my disgusted heart.

No comments: