Monday, October 29, 2007

Not Just for Bloggers Any More

Originally I only wanted to post about whiny bloggers. I have changed my mind. I now am going to use this site to gripe about anyone who irritates and/or disgusts me. The reason I was prompted to make this change is because of an encounter I had at a Hallow e'en party on Saturday night.

I ran into someone who used to be my friend but I ditched because she was so lazy and whiny that it pissed me off all the time. She was there, trying to make conversation with me. I did not want to talk to her at all and made it apparent with short answers and avoiding eye contact. Anyway, she took what few minutes she had with me and used them to get in some more complaining. "My feet hurt." Of course they effing hurt, you never use them!!! Stand up once in awhile and they'll get used to it!!!

This woman spends extraordinary amounts of time trying to figure out how she can physically move the least. She really does. Then on the one night of the year that she goes out and has to stand for maybe 10 minutes, she starts whining about her pain. To me. Like I want to hear it. Hello, there is a reason we don't talk anymore. It's because you disgust me!

No comments: