Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just a Theory, Mind You

I'm going to presume that most everyone has heard about what happened to Val Thomas. Just in case you've been living under a rock, the quick version is that she was brain dead for almost 18 hours, rigor mortis had set in, and then she woke up.

Now, I'm not wanting to step on the toes of anyone who may be of a particular monotheistic faith that involves a certain belief about a man who supposedly rose from the dead, but, so did this woman. SO, either it's a possibility that this is what happened to that particular man, perfectly possible ... now that we've seen it. OR, this woman is the second coming of said man and you should flock to her post haste. Seeing as how she is female, I'm certain this won't happen any time soon.

All this proves to me is that, when it's your time, it's your time. When it's not, it's not. Although she's giving all sorts of credit to "God". My question to her is, why you? Why not some poor, innocent, abused child who hasn't been on the planet for 59 years? I'm not saying I wish she were still dead, I'm just saying that it's more than likely scientifically expainable. Just like with that other dude some 2000 ish years ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting theory! :-)

California Girl said...

I wonder if she gave credit to God/Jesus/her faith when she went into the coma...I'm just sayin...

Whiner Girl said...

Kim - Ya know, I spend a lot of time pondering stuff like this.

Cali Girl - I'm sure that had to be part of "the plan", right? Well, at least in her mind. I'm gonna have to keep following her story to see what great deeds she does now.

The CDM said...

She IS the 2nd coming. I don't you to believe me...just 12 will do.