Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Things have been crazy lately. I wouldn't even know where to begin, so I'll just make a numbered list. No particular order BTW.

1) WTF is up in Myanmar? As "The Manager" so eloquently put it ... "The Junta are Puntas!" And now they must brace themselves for the possibility of yet one more storm, when they haven't even begun to recover from the last.

2) China. The population is bulging and as they build to keep up ... BAM! They didn't build it right. Now, I'm not all too familiar with China and it's fault lines. The only area I know much about in Asia is Japan ... it's used to getting tons of quakes. The buildings there are built in such a way as to allow the buildings to move with the Earth. If you are asleep, especially on a futon, it may feel like you are in a water bed.
If China gets many quakes (I'll do some research), and they built wrong ... Maybe they don't get many quakes and I'm totally off base. Still, it's devastating what's going on there.

3) My 20 year old cat died. Maybe it didn't affect the rest of the planet, but it threw me for a loop. I had become so accustomed to her always being present that now I'm in shock. I had dubbed her "The Immortal" ... she was going strong right up until the end. We should all be so lucky! RIP Miss Thursday, see ya on the other side! And my personal advice to anyone wanting to know the secret to feline longevity ... processed cheeses and pepperoni ... musta been all the preservatives ...

4) I can't believe that stupid Parvati won Survivor! I must admit, I am a Survivor junkie ... since season one! My dream ... to be on Survivor. Yup, I confess. But fucking Parvati?? WTF?!?!?! It soooo should've been Amanda!

5) I hate American Idol. That's all I have to say on that one.

6) Evidently, if you are Republican ... you have your own line of clothing!!!

7) I'm just curious, how far is too far when it comes to chimera? I'm not really sure how I feel about it, but I'm curious as to how others feel about it. I'm sure it would be a fun discussion over several shots of tequila! Cheers!!

2 comments:

The CDM said...

As far as # 1&2 go, i wonder how long it will be before that sack of shit John Hagee will claim that this is a sign of God's wrath.

Sorry to hear about your cat, it would sure bum me out if anything happened to my 2 micro thugs.

Not a big survivor or Am. idol fan. Still waiting for Paula to come clean.

For #6, those people ought to be ashamed for doing that to their kid, tacky...very tacky. I had no idea Zubaz was making a comeback.

Chimeras are all over the south, nothing new there...think about it.

Anonymous said...

SRY bout the cat also WG. Mine are getting up there in age, but 20 years? WOW.