Sunday, November 4, 2007

More Coffee Please, and My Eggs!!

I went to breakfast this morning and had a cup of coffee and huevos rancheros. I specified that I wanted my eggs soft basted. The first time I got 'em over hard. No, no, no, no, no. I choked down half my meal with the eggs pushed to the side before I finally got the server's attention. She brought me two more eggs. These were basted alright. Basted HARD!!! She never came back to find out that I hated them. Also, I needed more coffee. No can do. Finally, when it was apparent that I was done trying to eat, she came over and asked if all was okay. I told her no and that I wanted my bill. She offered to discount my meal. Once again, I told her no. It's not her fault the idiot cooks don't know how to baste a frickin' egg!!!!

In spite of her crappy service, I tipped her 30%. Why? Because she is so bad that I'm sure she has trouble getting her bills paid.

No comments: