Monday, November 5, 2007

Not You Again

So, this Saturday night I had an event to attend that, lo and behold, the person I ran into the previous Saturday was there. It was obvious she didn't get the hint last weekend, but I'm sure the message was driven home this time. She said something along the lines of a greeting on three separate occasions. I completely ignored her and did not make one bit of eye contact on three separate occasions.

At the end of the night, she approached my girlfriend and spoke with her. My girlfriend is not as cold blooded as I, I suppose. She was courteous to her and had some general "how are you doing" type conversation. I walked up to them and spoke directly to my counterpart, and walked away again, all without acknowledging the existence of said worthless lump.

No comments: