Friday, March 14, 2008

Enjoy the Silence?

C'est moi! Yes, I have been silent as of late. I apologize, life's just been busy as hell on my end. That doesn't mean I am lacking in things to whine about though. Oh, no! Don't you worry your pretty little heads about that one! I just want to let you all know that I'm still just as unsatisfied with the status quo.

This also doesn't mean I haven't done any of that meaningless reflecting over the past week or so. The Complaint Department Manager is completely right! I do "love getting fired up" over that shit I complain about here. Well, the stuff I whine about in other folk's blogs. I haven't been reading the two that annoy me the most, and I must say I do have withdrawals from them. I'll probably go back and catch up on their whining ... but I swear that I'll share their links if I do. It may end up I give them what they seek (attention and traffic), but I suppose they've been fulfilling my needs (for drama and perhaps something else that tons of money and hours with a shrink still wouldn't fix)

I'm back and ready to complain about the world!!!

2 comments:

The CDM said...

Nothing wrong with getting fired up. There is a savage self-indulging amusement that comes from it, it is a guilty pleasure at times. I have wondered that about my self, could it be genetic?

California Girl said...

WooHoo! You're back!