Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How Can You Benefit From A Death?

Why, oh why do I continue to torment myself? I successfully made it close to a week without reading TGWC's blog. Alas, this morning I was driven to it by my addiction. I only read the most recent post for my fix. That was all it took for me to be disgusted with her all over again.

She posted about the death of her pet. After lamenting the loss, she then went on to talk about how happy she is that now that it's gone she can get what she really wanted anyway. She had practically been forced to take this one home in a rescue kind of situation. That makes her a saint, don't you realize it? Now that she's done her service, and it's dead, she can run out and purchase something better to show off to whosoever gives a shit. My guess is ... not a single person on the planet really cares. They just pretend so that they don't have to feel guilty about being disgusted with and hoping for the death of someone with an illness. I have no guilt issues surrounding this. I mean, when she is gone, I can move on to read a blog that I really wanted to all along.

Tomorrow I will try to give up reading her blog again.

** On a personal note to Mrs. K who feels she must call me to tell me what's posted on blogs I try to give up ... please support me in this endeavor.**

3 comments:

California Girl said...

OMG - give her up! I went to her blog to read what you are talking about and I swear that between those two girls who say they were kicked off a plane for being pretty and this chick - the world DOES revolve around them! Holy Crap! Cold Turkey, my friend. Give her up and save yourself from the imminent ulcer you're begging for!

complain away said...

Clearly I'm late to this party. WG, can you email me the link to the blog you're talking about? Dying of curiosity over here. Tks.

SS

The CDM said...

Fuck that! plaster the link, so we can all check it out. As Cali Girl said, give it up! Admit it, you love getting fired up about this kinda shit.

The way I see it, you're giving her what she wants and that is attention. I may be way off base here , but I don't think you're the giving people like that what they want type. Time to give her the ol' kiss off.