Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's New With Me

1) TGWC has posted two upbeat posts in as many days. If she keeps this up, I'll have to stop reading her blog because it won't annoy me any longer. It also won't interest me.

2) The psycho, junkie who gave birth to the addicted baby came to our house and has now been officially cut out of our lives. The list of 10 + things she did to burn our her welcome included breaking out our kitchen window. Yup ... she's a goner. I still can't figure out why she was in our lives to begin with ... maybe she was filling the drama void we were experiencing.

3) The recent warm front has melted all the snow in my yard and now I have to clean up the dog leavings. Oh, what fun!

4) There are actually commercials on television advertising weight loss surgery. WTF? Why is it okay to mutilate your body in order to lose weight? Oh yeah, because someone benefits financially from it.

5) I have to do laundry today. I hate laundry.

6) Also on my "I hate this but I still have to do it" list ... cleaning the litter boxes.

7) Like a good citizen I watched the BBC news, rather than the watered down local version this morning ... so, depression has set in. The "happy delusion" bubble I've been wearing for a few days has popped. Also, it makes me wonder why it's okay for our media to spend large amounts of time convincing us that Britanyparis is real news.

8) The spell check button on my blog hasn't been working for several days now. It's really gonna piss me off when I see my spelling errors later on. So, I apologize in advance.

3 comments:

California Girl said...

I love your posts! Sorry, but I smiled at a few things on your list...the laundry thing especially!

The CDM said...

I'm really pissed at the spell check too. Now I either have to slow down and reread everything I've jotted down or use Micro. Word. That just blows.

The CDM said...

Oh man, I hate IE7. I like my top bar just as it is, then they had to go and change it, not cool.