Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Yeah

I just have to say, I've got nothing to whine about today. I mean, yeah, there are bad things and people in the world, but I am off work today and am going to enjoy a day of freedom from "da man" who purportedly is "keeping us down" ... WHEEE!!!

Also, I want to give snaps to Constantly Complaining for turning me on to Stuff White People Like . Yes, I am white, but I can also laugh at myself ... and my fellow marshmallows. This is one of the funniest blogs I've read in a long time. Check it out!!!

I hope you have as wonderful a day as I. Toodles!!!

1 comment:

The CDM said...

I am currently working on getting the same white and get-away-with-saying-whatever-I-want priviledge that Don Rickles had. I love the fact that he could say whatever he wanted and was never turned into a pariah by the media.