Saturday, February 9, 2008

Republican Entertainment

Evidently there is no shortage of idiot politicians in the state in which I reside! Check this out. The last time I posted about one of these yahoos it was a racial slur ... this time it's a moral judgement. All I have to say is ...

Larry Liston, you are a whore ... you sell yourself for money and power. You dumb ass, why in the hell would you think this was an okay statement? Of course, you do live in the Springs. You've just confirmed every stereotype I've been trying not to believe about people in your town.

1 comment:

California Girl said...

Idiots like him believe they can say what they want and offer an off-hand apology and everything will be all right. I have a sister and a niece who are single mothers and neither of whom is a slut/whore/bad person. A-holes like this one need to spend just one day with my family and just maybe he will learn some compassion. I doubt it, but anything is possible, I suppose.