Saturday, February 16, 2008

Follow Along ... If You Can

Today's post doesn't really seem to follow any rhyme or reason. It's just that I woke up at 2 this morning unable to fall back to sleep right away. This drove me to get up and surf the internet ... always guaranteed I will find bizarre stuff. Please allow me to share.

1) For starters, there seems to be a Jesus cosmetic line called "Lookin' Good for Jesus" that has pissed off the Catholics in Singapore. I can think of a billion other things that go on in Singapore that should piss them off more, but I guess they disagree.

2) In Orlando there seems to have been a U.F.O. It was video recorded. After reading the article and watching the video I feel pretty confident saying that no matter what it was, and even if this was of extraterrestrial origin, it's pretty much ash now.

3) Evidently something mysterious is afoot in Canada.

4) You can now shop at the same convenience store as the Simpsons. This includes products that never existed before the revamping of several 7-11s nation wide. I wonder how long before this crap os for sale on ebay.

5) I think Pepsi may have gone a bit too far. How come the Japanese get all the cool stuff? Although it's probably not that good and it probably isn't good for you ... I'd buy it just for the sheer pleasure of saying I had tried it.

I suppose that's enough for today. As you were.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

Waking up a 2? I can totally relate. I've been doing that a lot lately, mine is mostly between 3-4 A.M. My God, I'm turning into my grandparents!

And what's with that Ice Cucumber? That's just nasty.