Monday, April 14, 2008

My New Addiction

Okay, so I am busy as hell with life ... I don't have time to keep up on house work, a social life, sleep, blogging, anything ... except this new addiction of mine. Sigh ... I must admit, I always have a little time during the day to stare blankly at this. It's true. I stare for minutes on end at various intervals throughout the day to see if I may be able to catch a glimpse of a gazelle drinking water, a crocodile or lion killing a beast of the field, baboons mating ... yes, my name is Whiner Girl and I am a National Geographicoholic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch the bluebirds in my yard instead. They are more interesting sometimes. Or see me cleaning up after the dogs or something.

http://www.cnyweather.com/livecam.php

The CDM said...

Trying to watch my dogs take down a rabbit streaking across the ice covered backyard a few months ago was even better. I was laughing so hard, I almost crapped myself.

Just so you know, the rabbit got away and was in no real immediate danger from those 2 backyard thugs slipping and sliding all over the place.