Monday, April 21, 2008

They Make Horror Movies About This Stuff!

Night before last I had one of the creepiest things ever happen to me. I was asleep, preparing for a hard day at work the next morning. All of a sudden I was awakened by the tickley feeling of something small with a bunch of legs running across my face. My best guess is that it was a spider because there are loads of 'em who seem to be waking up this time of year and appearing around my house. Anyway, I brushed my face quickly with my hand and it ran. into. my. ear!! OHMYGOD, I could feel it running around in there! I quickly began pounding the side of my head with my ear facing down in hopes of knocking it out of there! I was having all sorts of crazy visions of it biting me inside my ear, or getting lost and not being able to get out, or laying eggs, or something horrible like that. Somehow, in my flailing moments, I thought to grab my cup of water that was next to the bed and pour some in my ear. My logic was that the little bastard would float out. I did this three times and it seems to have worked. Needless to say, I had a tough time going back to sleep after that!

No comments: