Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Angry At The Universe

I'm having one of the worst weeks ever! Saturday the 11th of April, my s/o's ex tried to have me subpoenaed ... but I didn't answer the door. Thursday night, the 16th of April, my toy poodle died. He had Addison's disease and went into "Addison's shock". He was at the vet all day on Thursday, and died at home that night. We had a blizzard beginning Friday morning, the 17th. We got snowed in AND had a black out that lasted almost 24 hours. Monday, the 20th was the court date for my s/o to fight the appeal of her ex husband who wants more alimony ... he won. She has to continue paying the deadbeat for another year, at which point I am sure he will appeal again!!

That's all. Isn't it enough? I dare not ask, "What could possibly happen next?" I don't want to know. Hopefully this is our run of shitty luck for the next long while.

But for now, I hate the universe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're going through all that crap. Sounds horrible. Good thoughts are coming your way! Must be the time for bad things to happy...I've had a really bad 2 months, starting in late February when my son got really sick and spent a week in the hospital. Bad luck seems to be happening to a lot of people lately. But...summer is coming...the sun will be out...things will be good. :-)

MJ said...

I am so glad to have you back! I was not sure if you just did not want to blog anymore.