Monday, April 13, 2009

Seether

Yup, that's me ... the Seether. I have been so pissed off all weekend, I'm spitting nails!! Seeing as how I can't legally get married in my state, why in the hell can they drag my finances into factoring whether or not she can afford to make alimony payments?!?!?! I wish all the ill will in the universe on loser asshole and his attorney.

Did I mention this is his SECOND appeal?!?!! Yeah, because the first time he lost ... he is like a two year old who feels the world owes him something. He throws tantrums until he gets his way. Fuck off, asshole!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I know that a marriage certificate is important. But it does not mean you are no more commited than someone who is married. It will happen, it has to. I believe in marriage between any two people. I dont understand people in the Country you are not asking for anything more for yourself than anyone else has the right to have.