Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What a Pisser

At my place of employment we have a unisex bathroom. It's not like the one on Ally McBeal ... it's a one seater. The toilet has one of those motion sensor thingies that flushes automatically when you get up/move out of the way. The thing that pisses me off to high heaven is that when the men use it to pee, they leave the seat up. This stops the toilet from flushing automatically, and they don't manually flush it themselves. SO, what this results in is it's flushing when a woman puts the seat down. So, let me break it down ...

1) I don't need to be exposed to the various shades of yellow I experience daily (some of you guys seriously need more water!)

2) I don't need to actually see the droplets spewing forth from the toilet as your piss is flushed down ... I know this happens, hence the seat covers!

3) Don't say you're trying to conserve water with the "if it's yellow let it mellow" motto ... the sensor prevents this from actually working. This concept is only valid in your own home ... this is just sick and wrong guys!!!

Grrrrrr!

2 comments:

The CDM said...

Even as a guy I get disgusted with those jagoffs that wipe their boogers on the wall in front of them. What a bunch of fuctards.

If it Yellow, let it mellow. That's just damn funny.

California Girl said...

eeeuuuwwww! One seat? Thats just wrong on so many levels.