Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Grudge Goes On

Is it wrong that I am celebrating the fact that on the 40th birthday of a woman I hate (and wish dead after tons of suffering) had to have her cat put down? Even if it's wrong, I am still elated by her misery. I know all the psychobabble crap about if I'm still that angry then it's just the fact that I cared so much blah de blah blah ... but I'm still happy about it. Now I can't wait until she discovers the fact that her husband is cheating on her. Ha ha bitch , that's karma!

2 comments:

The CDM said...

You plotting a way for to find that little nugget?

Whiner Girl said...

Well, back when we were still friends I asked her if she'd want to know if there were undeniable proof. She said "no", but it's only an eventuallity when he gets caught ... I mean, in a stituation like that, it can't go on forever. Right? Hmmmm ...