Monday, June 16, 2008

A True American Psycho

Evidently a man beat a toddler to death on the side of the road last night. It's not even like he beat him to death ... to put it more accurately, he slapped, punched, kicked, threw and stomped the child to death. Passers by tried to stop him, but he shoved them aside and kept on beating. The police came and ended up shooting him dead on the spot, as he deserved, because he wouldn't stop when they arrived. This story is so screwed up! What the hell??? I'm going out on a limb here, but this guy had to be on some sort of drugs, right? I mean he beat the child to the point that DNA testing will have to be done to identify the body. Who the hell does that? This proves my point ... people suck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I hadn't read that.

The CDM said...

My complaint with this is that the cops should have beat his ass to death and taken there old sweet time about it. I know it's wrong, but sometimes I can definately turn a blind eye to cops who beat the crap out of suspects, especially to those who run and endanger others in the process of they're selfish need to elude and escape accountability. If the cops gotta come get ya, they should be able to bring an ass beatin' with 'em.

'nuff said.

The CDM said...

Oops, I ment "their" not "they're".